Sunday, December 4, 2011

Rudolph Tag Card


We made this gorgeous paper pieced Rudolph tag during a class hosted by my Stampin Up Demo, Chris Galbraith, last year.  I never could part with this cute little tag last year but he sat and decorated my scrappin' space.   This year, Rudolph got promoted into a card.  Hopefully I can part with him this year.   LOL. 


 Here's an angled shot that shows some of dimension and more of the detail on Rudolph.  Isn't he cute?  



Supplies: 
Stamps: Stampin Up
Ink: Stampin Up
Paper: K&Company, Stampin Up cardstock
Tools:  Stampin Up shape punches, Stampin Up embossing folder,
Accessories: Ribbon, Stampin Up gold elasti-cord

1 comment:

  1. HE IS SO CUTE. I LOVE ALL OF THE DETAILS WITH THE EMBOSSING FOLDER. GREAT COLORS TOO. THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR TALENT. KEEP UP THE GREAT CARD MAKING.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...