Saturday, December 10, 2011

Merry Harley Christmas


This card was made with a couple of specific friends in mind.   I hope they enjoy it when they get it in the mail this holiday.

This card is also in response to a sketch challenge my friend Joanie posted on her blog.  If you have a few minutes, click the hyperlink and visit her blog.  She does an amazing job.

Here's the sketch that Joanie posted on her blog.  I went with my own colors for this one though since I had already colored the Harley this acid green. :-). 



Suppliers: 
Stamps: Bombshell (Custom Choppers)
Ink/Coloring: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Stampin Up markers
Paper: K&Company, Stampin Up Cardstock
Tools: Stampin Up Decorative Label punch
Accessories: Bling stickers from JoAnn's
Other: Greeting is created with Inkscape and printed on my printer

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...