Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy Holly Tag Christmas Card





Supplies:
Stamps: Acrylic stamps, I believe they're Inkadinkadoo - for the greeting and the holly tone on tone green background
Paper: Basic Grey, Misc cardstock
Toos: Wishblade cutter, Martha Stewart border punch
Accessories: Misc Ribbon, glitter, 
Misc: Dimensionals, Xyron adhesive

Technique:  
Ages ago, I cut these tags using my blue Wishblade.  The image came from a free ttf font.   I love how intricate the tags came out.   To add glitter, I ran a small piece of cardstock through the Xyron and adhered it to the back of the cut out in the tag.  I then adhered glitter to the exposed Xyron adhesive.  It holds up great.   The red shadow layer is hand cut.  

1 comment:

  1. That tag is lovely. I too love the intricate cut-out leaves/berries. Very pretty with the sparkly red behind it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...