Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Little Birdie Birthday Wishes (Mojo214)



I made this birthday card for my friend and Stampin' Up Demo, Chris Galbraith.  If you live in the Memphis area and want to get started with stamping, I couldn't recommend a better person to meet.   I really like making cards for her because 1) I know the card will go to someone that truly understands and appreciates what went into it and 2) I challenge myself to use only SU product, and when possible, use current SU product.

I used the Mojo Monday 214 sketch for this card with some adaptation. 


Supplies: all Stampin' Up
Cardstock: Old Olive, Marina Mist, Tangerine Tango
Designer Series Paper: Paisley Petals
Stamps: Four Frames, Occasional Quotes (hostess set)
Ink/Coloring: Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Early Esperess (marker), Marina Mist (marker), blender marker
Tools: Decorative Label punch,  Scallop Trim Border punch, Corner Rounder (Crop-A-Dile by We R memory Keepers)
Accents: Antique Brads, Very Vanilla seam binding,

3 comments:

  1. Dear Monika. I love this card. It is so pretty with that little birdie! And the colours really pop the way you combined them. It is so happy and I am sure your friend will like it.

    I added myself as a follower to your blog :) and I am looking forward to seeing what else you will create. You`re welcome to take a peek at my blog. I would love to have yo visit.

    Here is the link: http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com

    Inky hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pauline, thanks for taking the time to post such a nice comment. I appreciate it. I'm off to check out your blog some more. It's wonderful.

    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your attention to detail, Monika. The colors accent each other beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...