Monday, December 5, 2011

Little Christmas Angel Card

I purchased this Close to My Heart stamp set thinking of my daughter Angeline.   I couldn't help but think of her as I made this card.  It's cream and gold color scheme is simple but rich.  The little angel is colored with Copic markers.   I love the shading that I can do with those markers.  



Here's a close up and angle shot to show off the dimension.



Supplies: 
Stamps: Close to My Heart Angel Sent stamp set 
Ink/Coloring: Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copics for coloring
Paper: Misc cardstock, Gold mirrored board from the art department
Tools: Stampin Up Curly Label punch, Sizzix embossing folder
Accessories: Misc Ribbon, Stampin Up brad

Technique: 
The ribbon isn't actually tied, but bundled and then captured by the brad.   The angel is punched with the SU Curly Label punch.  The gold shadow layer is merely another punch with the Curly Label punch and then turned 90 degrees.   Add a SU dimensional and position below the ribbon.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...