Sunday, December 18, 2011

Basic Grey Holiday Tag Card - Take 2

More Tag Cards.  I really enjoyed the tag cuts and it made for a simple and flexible card design that still had a lot of oomph.  The tags were cut from Basic Grey paper with my WishBlade.   I took a scrap of paper and ran it through the Xyron and placed it behind the cut out area, then applied glitter.   I used Basic Grey stamps on the brown background and some Basic Grey printed paper for the band in the middle.   

The greeting is cut from a Hero Arts background stamp that is a medley of greetings. I cut all of those greetings apart and am using them individually.  



Supplies: 
Stamps: Hero Arts (Background stamp cut into individual greetings), Baskic Grey acrylic stamps
Ink: Colorbox Liquid Chalk
Paper: Basic Grey, Misc cardstock
Tools: WishBlade, Hole punch, EK Success Border Punch
Accessories: Glitter, Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...