Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Valentine Texture

I posted my son's valentine's day cards last.   Here's what my daughter and I came up with for her Valentine's Day cards. 



Each card is made with an embossing folder and some stamped image, except for the glittery heart card that is on the right in the image below.   We stamped and punched several hearts, ran a piece of cardstock through the Xyron, adhered the hearts and covered the rest of the exposed adhesive with fine craft glitter. 


I used various embossing folders and embossing plates.   Some are from Stampin' Up, some from Sizzix, some from Cuttlebug, and some from Hobby Lobby (Paper Studio).


I also used several different SU punches including the heart punches, label, oval, scalloped, etc.  


These cards are a non-standard size, so I had to make custom envelopes.   Here's one of the cards with an envelope. 


I ended up using three different prints for the envelopes.  Cute!


And here they all are again lined up on my desk.  


Stamps: Stampin' Up (I {Heart} Hearts, You Are Loved, and Valentine Defined)
Ink: Stampin' Up
Cardstock: Hammermill White cover stock, Stampin' Up colored cardstock.
Tools: Stampin' Up Punches (Heart, Hearts, Decorative Label, Square, Scallop Square, Postage Stamp and Large Oval), Embossing Folders and Plates (Stampin' Up, Cuttlebug, Sizzix, Paper Studio)
Accessories: Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...