Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Twinchie - Wall Butterflies

Here's my last Twinchie/Trinchie for JenniferD's swap on Scrapshare.com.   It's almost sad that I'm done with this swap as these little works of art were so much fun to create.    One of the challenges that Jennifer gave us for all of our sets was to use three embellishments.   I took her literally on this one.   I used papers from My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline - Dolled Up 6x6 pack.  One of the prints in that pack is of butterflies all lined up.  I took inspiration from that print.  Each butterfly is dressed up a bit differently - pearls flocking, glitter, microbeads, and rhinestoes.   


I used one of Martha Stewart's butterfly punches.   For the flocking and glitter, I ran the butterflies through my Xyron both face up and face down.   For the microbeads, I punched butterflies out of sheets of Terrifically Tacky tape.  The pearls and the rhinestones were the easy part.    :-)   


Here they are piled up before packaging and mailing.   

2 comments:

  1. cute card, luv all of those butterflies...I also luv your blog title, very cool! WE have Harley's too and we take our vaca on it...great fun! Have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teresa, Thanks for taking the time to comment. Love seeing another biker chick stop by.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...