A binder system would be great. I even tried the xyron magnet sheets and turn them into binder pages, but those didn't have enough magnetic power. So then the though of combining magnetic sheets with some kind of sleeve. They're heavy though, so a standard scrapbook sleeve wouldn't be strong enough. So I needed something built to handle a bit of weight, had a sleeve and could be a binder. I suppose that old CD binder I had laying around was worth a try. To top it off, the CD binder has a zipper closure. Perfect. That way if anything did come lose it would be trapped in the binder.
So now, after using this solution a couple of weeks, I'm very happy with it. Here's how I made it. I went to my local Lowes and purchased a couple packages of these Magnetic AC Vent covers. They're perfect for cutting in your paper trimmer.
I cut the magnetic sheets to size and even rounded the corners using a Crop-A-Dile Corner Comper by We R Memory Keepers. I then mounted one set of Spellbinder dies per square. For larger sets, I cut longer magnetic sheets and make sure to tuck those larger sets into the bottom pocket.