Sunday, March 31, 2013

Honey Bee Box

My Stampin' Up Demo, Chris Galbraith challenged her customers to get creative with this box she put in our orders a couple months back.   I missed the next stampin' class due to Soccer Mom duties, but brought in my little creation to show and tell this past class.   Here's what I made.  






Supplies: 
Stamps: Stampin' Up (Nature Walk)
Ink: Memento Ink (Tuxedo Black), Stampin' Up for shading. 
Coloring: Copic markers
Paper: Stampin' Up DSP (Botanical Gazette), Stampin' Up cardstock
Tools: Creative Memories (octagon shape maker), Stampin' Up embossing folder (Honeycomb), Tim Holtz/Sizzix Rosette Die
Accessories:  Hemp Twine




2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely wonderful in person, too!! Thanks for bringing it to share. I really want to make one for myself. Beeutiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris and thanks for the challenge. It was fun to decorate that box. I wouldn't have done it but for you putting the idea out there. :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...