Thursday, December 27, 2012

One of a Kind Birthday

My daughter loves my SU Demo, Chris Galbraith.   When I told Angeline that I made a birthday card for Chris, Angeline was begging to make one too.  It was late last night, so we collaborated.   Here's the result.

Happy Birthday Chris!



Angeline insisted that the base and main color had to be purple.  Angeline loves to color, so I stamped a background for her to color.  Though she was very particular about how I should stamp that background. She does a great job coloring and love her ideas. 


For the greeting on the outside, Angeline insisted on the One of a Kind sentiment from the same stamp set as the background stamped image citing that "after all, Chris is one of a kind". 


And for the inside, she just loved coloring that Happy Birthday.  In fact, after she gave it back to me to mount into the card, Angeline asked to please see it again 'cause she just loved looking at it.   Followed by a detailed explanation of her coloring scheme.  Love that little girl.   :-)


And here's my guest designer.... Angeline.  The picture was taken on Christmas Day.



Supplies: 
Stamps: Stampin Up (One of a Kind, Papillion Potpourri, Outlined for Fun)
Ink/Coloring:  Stampin' Up classic die ink and markers
Paper: Stampin' Up cardstock
Tools: Stampin' Up (Butterfly Punch), Spellbinders die
Accessories: misc ribbon





1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card and one I'm sure your demo will truly appreciate. It's so wonderful when we can share our hobby with our loved ones. My youngest son likes to get involved in card making too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...