Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Snow Birds

FROM THE ARCHIVES

Earlier this year, I made this Christmas card and it's certainly worth reposting.  In fact, I made several of these to send out to friends and family this year.   It's a great one for duplication. 
_______

I stumbled across SplitcoastStampers Featured Stamper challenge this week (FS290).  The challenge is to case one of the featured stamper's cards.  This week Mary (screen name jandjccc) was featured.  She has a lot of beautiful work in her gallery.  I chose to case this card CLICKY.  I did change it up a bit.   I added another mat, used a different embossing folder, used a different stamp and rounded all of the corners.




Here's a close up to show off the texture and dimension.  I just loved the white on white texture look.  it's so clean, simple, and rich at the same time.


Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up (Contempo Christmas)
Paper: White Hammermill cardstock, Stampin' Up cardstock (Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade)
Tools: Stampin Up (bird punch and embossing folder), Martha Stewart (sprig punch)
Accessories: Close To My Heart (charcoal colored pearl stickers), Ranger (Liquid Pearls - Ruby Red)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...