Thursday, December 13, 2012

Medallions of Wreaths

From the archives.   I confess... I've run out of new holiday projects to post for this December.   Well, I did have two more, but the digital pictures went to cyberspace heaven and I've given the card and gifts away.   So I'd like to revive one of my favorites from last year.

-----

I made this card for my local Stampin' Up Demo, Chris Galbraith.   I love all of the creativity she shares with us gals all year long.  It was a pleasure to create something for her for a change.   Since the card is for my SU Demo, all of the products are Stampin Up.  




The inside has the same circle image that I used as the wreath on the front of the card stamped in clear embossing ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder.  It's very hard to see in a photo.   Note to self:  Next time I do that technique I'll have to pounce a bit of ink around it to make it stand out some more.

Supplies: 
Stamps: Stampin Up (Medallion, Vintage Labels, and All Year Cheer)
Ink: Stampin Up (Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake, Old Olive)
Paper: Stampin' Up Cardstock
Tools: Stampin Up (Circle and Scallop Circle punches) 
Accessories: Stampin Up Ribbon (Crumb Cake Taffeta, Old Olive grosgrain stripe), Pearls

Inside of card: Stampin Up (Very Vanilla Cardstock, Riding Hood Red Classic Ink, Occasional Quotes stamp set, Vintage Labels stamp set), Versamark clear embossing ink, Clear embossing powder


1 comment:

  1. Really like the idea of making wreaths from teh scalloped circle die.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...