Sunday, December 2, 2012

I'm Bombshell's December Pin-Up

This month I get to serve as a guest designer for Bombshell Stamps on the blog.   

Check it out HERE.  



I'm so honored and excited to work with the team at Bombshell Stamps this month.  The gals there are great and I love the edgy fun stamps they have.  Of course I'm really into their motorcycle stamps.  That's what originally drew me to their collections.   I love to ride and needed some really fabulous motorcycle stamps to tie my two hobbies together.   Bombshell stamps did the trick.

I also love their Bombshell Angel stamp set and was especially delighted to find out they had a cutting file for the Angel's wardrobe.  How fun.   My latest addition is one of their Hot Rod car stamp sets called Speed Shop and I am looking forward to playing with it.

So stay tuned this month.  I'll be posting on the Bombshell Stamps blog in addition to here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...