Monday, August 13, 2012

Album: Tropical Wedding

I was honored when some friends asked me to shoot their wedding.   I'm not a professional photographer, but sure do love to shoot and am lucky enough to get a few decent shots now and then.   This is my second wedding where I'm the official photographer, but I've paparazzi shot others of close friends and made them some albums.   My friends, Tim and Theresa, were kind enough to let me share their scans of the small gift album I made them on my blog.   Thank you Tim and Theresa.  I wish you all the best.  You're great for each other and it makes me happy to see you together.

The album size is 7x7 so 5x7 prints were perfect for quick pages that pop.  See the supply list at the end of this post for more product info.

Click on the image for a larger view.


















































Supplies & Tools: 
Printed Paper: Graphics 45 (Tropical Travelogue collection, and stripes from Communique collection)
Cardstock: Creative Memories
Stickers: Creative Memories ABC/123 stickers, Mrs. Grossman Design Lines
Tools: Border Punches (EK Success, Martha Stewart, Fiskars), KNK Zing electronic cutter, Make the Cut software.
Font: Saginaw (in cut files)
Accessories: Square Rhinestones, Pearls, Vellum Quotes (Creative Memories)
Album: Creative Memories 7x7 with black pages.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are beautiful. The album is beautiful. You did a FANTASTIC job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...