The embossed layer is slightly smaller than the card base and popped up. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I cut the pink medallion using my KNK Zing after tracing the image using Make the Cut. I wasn't sure I'd like the medallion and may end up investing in the die after all. The upper left corner is rounded using a Martha Stewart punch. It has a bit of a larger radius than some of my other corner rounders.
The seam binding ribbon and antique brad are from Stampin Up. The greeting is stamped in Certainly Celery Classic Die ink and using a stamp from Stampin' Up's Teeny Tiny Wishes set and then punched using SU's Word Window punch and layered on a punch out (SU Modern Label punch). Add some pearl accents and SU dimensionals and the front of the card is complete.
Here's the inside of the card.
And lastly, icons from the two challenges I used as inspiration. DD15 and RS24