I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch for the layout.
Here's a close up of the elements that helps show all of the layers. I made my own DSP by stamping on white and then embossed it for texture. I had to carefully line up the pattern and run the piece of paper through a second time to cover the entire 5 1/8 x 5 1/8 piece of white. On top of the pennants, I added the label cut out by hand. I really wish SU would have released that shape die in the size to work with that stamp. It's just a tease knowing that SU has a die in that shape, but it's too small. The flowers are stamped and layered using pop dots. The bits of ribbon are added to mimic leaves for the flowers. I managed to adhere the label down before I stamped a greeting onto it, so I improvised and added another pennant with a greeting. I think I like it better this way anyhooo.
And the inside of the card. I stamped some more of the flowers and used some craps of the pattern paper from the Twitterpated DSP for another pennant.
These are the two challenges I used as inspiration for this card. The first is the Mojo Monday sketch and the second is the ColourQ color combination challenge.
Stamps: SU Everything Elanor, SU Apothecary Art (for the greeting)
Paper: SU cardstock, SU DSP (Urban Oasis, Twitterpated, Welcome Neighbor)
Inks: Stampin' Up
Markers: Sakura Clear Star Sparkle Gelly Roll pen
Tools: SU embossing folder
Accents: SU Gumball Green stitched ribbon.
Challenges: mojo256, cQc152