Sunday, June 17, 2012

Vintage Bombshell Tag

This is my last tag for a tag swap that I joined on Scrapshare.  The theme for this group is Vintage.   I couldn't resist using my Bombshell stamps.


The Bombshell gal is stamped using the Bombshell Angel from Bombshell Stamps and dressed using the coordinating cutting file.  I cut the clothing using Make the Cut software and my KNK Zing.   I used primarily Copic markers for the coloring.   The shoes have some Spica markers on them and I added touches of shimmer here and there using a gel pen.   The Vintage Harley in the background is also from Bombshell Stamps (Vintage Motorcycle) and is colored with my Copic markers.   Both images are stamped using Rich Cocoa Memento Ink. The star is stamped using Stampin Up ink and Close to My Heart stamps (Wishing Star).  It's cut out by hand and mounted on a couple of circles where I added a smidge of shading with SU inks.


The paper used for stamping the motorcycle and the gal is Neenah.  The star accent is made using Stampin' Up cardstock and Stampin' Up Dimensionals. The background print is by Graphics 45 and is slightly shaded using Stampin Up ink on the outside.  The shirt is also cut from a Graphic's 45 print and shaded using Copics.   The hot pants are cut from Stampin' Up River Rock cardstock and colored with Copics to match the Harley in the background. Lastly, a bit of adhesive red pearls, some ribbon and a mini clothes pin finish up the tag. 


 Here's a shot at an angle that shows some of the dimension. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...