In between the layers of cardstock and acetate are Mickey head shaped glitter that we saved from when we were at Disney two years ago, micro beads, and some rhinestones.
Here's a group shot of the tags for the swap. You can really see the contents of the shaker tag in this image.
I created a cutting file using MTC (Make the Cut). I traced Mickey, created a tag with a window opeining, welded them together and also created the other frames and tags using MTC. I cut everything using my KNK Zing. The layers from top to bottom are:
- Black Mickey silhouette cut out of AC cardstock,
- heavy acetate,
- gold frame cut from Shimmers DCWV cardstock,
- Scotch foam adhesive around the outside of the tag opening,
- a second black Mickey silhouette cut of AC cardstock,
- a tag cut from printed paper by Recollections, and
- red background layer tag cut from Shimmers DCWV cardstock .