Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Poppy Thanks


This is one of the new Stampin' Up background stamps, Pleasant Poppies.   It was on my first order after the new catalog released. 


I stamped the image and colored it using SU Markers and a Blender pen.  I used a piece of plastic as a palette and added some ink from my markers and picked it up using the blender pen.  


I trimmed some of the stamped image off and used it on the inside along with a border punched out of Pool Party cardstock.    I used an EK Success eyelet punch to create the border.


The greeting is from Stampin' Up's Perfect Punches stamp set.   I punched it out using the SU Oval Scallop punch and punched one out of Raspberry Ripple SU cardstock and cut that in half the long way and used it as a shadow layer.   The printed paper is also SU and is from this Spring's Sale-A-Bration catalog.   I happened to have some coordinating ribbon that I picked up at JoAnn's.  I did a little shading, a little piercing and added white pen for stitching.... I think that's it.  :-)



1 comment:

  1. Now I have to have this set, too!!!! What a wonderful card. Looks easy, too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...