Saturday, June 2, 2012

Simply an Apple

I made this simple / CAS card thinking of our teachers at the end of the school year.   I think I'll make a few more just to keep on hand to use next year.   I know our teachers go out of their way a lot and when we're fortunate to have our kids with a teacher they love, there's no value you can put to that.   A little thank you note now and then can't hurt.

 
The card is very simple and so are all of the supplies.   The card base is Crumb Cake Stampin' Up cardstock and the apple was cut with scraps of other SU cardstock.   The red loopy border is stamped using a border stamp from Close To My Heart (Boutique Borders) using Stampin' Up Poppy Parade Classic In.  The apple was cut using a Quickutz die and mounted with a SU dimensional.   Some ribbon that I picked up at the craft store ages ago finishes off the card.  


 Here's a close up of the apple. It's just a pretty little die.


1 comment:

  1. I have always loved your cards girl! I especially like this one because of the simplicity of it.
    I am not so great at stamping and such, so when I see a card like this, I bookmark it so that I can "lift" it.
    Thanks for "the lift"....
    Love and Hugs,
    Cyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...