Monday, July 29, 2013

Rev Up Mojo 304

This is for the Mojo Monday 304 sketch challenge.   I've been wanting to use some of these die cuts I've had sitting around at my desk that I cut using a 12 inch Sizzlet die.   They make the perfect chevrons that are so hot right now.  I combined those strips with one of the cars from  Bombshell's Speed Shop stamp set.


A bit of an angle.


Inside of the card.


Mojo Monday sketch (mojo304)


Supplies:
Stamps: Speed Shop (Bombshell Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: alcohol markers (Copics)
Printed Paper: Amy Tangerine (American Crafts)
Cardstock: white (Neenah); yellow, pink, teal, black, and lavendar (Creative Memories); black card base (Stampin' Up); white bases (Hammermill)
Accessories: ribbon (Stampin' Up)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...