Friday, July 5, 2013

Bombshell Glam


This is for the July Bombshell Sketch challenge.   I tried repeating the same scalloped circle, but it just didn't do it for me, so I used an alternate shape for the center image.   



 The rose ribbon trim is dusted with a bit of Ranger Distress ink using an artist sponge. 
Her dress is cut using MTC and my KNK Zing.  I cut one of the dresses from Bombshell Stamp's Bombshell Clothing file. 



When I saw the sketch, I saw it as a perfect opportunity to do a bit of a fancy fold



And here's the inside of the card.


Supplies:
Stamps: Bombshell Stamps (Bombshell Angel)
Ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Ranger Distress Ink
Coloring: Copic, Spica
Printed Paper: Stampin' Up (Pocketful of Posies)
Cardstock: Stampin' Up (Night of Navy), Core'dinations Pearls (Silver Shimmer)
Tools: Spellbinders, Martha Stewart (border punch), Make the Cut software, KNK Zing e-cutter
Accents: Stampin' Up (flower trim), Rhinestones







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...