Monday, August 5, 2013

Banner Dragster

This is for the August Bombshell Sketch challenge.   I turned the sketch side ways and here's what I came up with. 



Here's a close up so you can see some of the dry embossed texture. 


And the inside of the card...  it's clean with a touch of embossing on one side. I roll the embossing folder into my Big Shot for a smidge and roll it back out. Kinda looks like tire tracks. 


Supplies: 
Stamps: Bombshell Speedshop (Bombshell Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: markers (Copic)
Printed Paper: Miss Caroline (My Mind's Eye)
Cardstock: white (Neenah); Riding Hood Red, Basic Gray, Naturals White (Stampin' Up)
Tools: embossing folders (Letterpress)
Accessories: baker's twine (Stampin' Up); seam binding (Stampin' Up); nail head stickers (JoAnn's); mini stapler (Tim Holtz)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...