Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tag: Peaceful Rock

I probably should have known better, but I signed up for another swap on Scrapshare.   Well, I can't really complain.   I love the inspiration I get from these swaps to create something a bit different and that I normally might not put together.   This swap is for large tags with embellishments and layers. 

I pulled out quite a few supplies on this one.   You can see more of the detail with the close up below.  



Supplies: 
Paper: Basic Grey (Obscure)
Tools: Martha Stewart (Border Punches for both the drips at the bottom of the tag, but also the checker board strip), Fiskars corner rounder scissors, Make the Cut software to trace and create the rocker and the peace symbol with two shadow layers, KNK Zing to cut the rocker and peace symbol, Quickutz embossing folders (for the top layer of the peace symbol and the top of the tag), Fiskars corner rounder scissors
Inks: Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Ink (stamping and I shaded every single piece on this tag)
Stamps: Stampin Up (ink splatters from French Foliage set)
Accents: Star brad - I think by Paper Studio, Star shaped bling, little orange pearl bling.
Other: Stampin Up Dimensionals to pop up the guitar player, paper tearing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...