Saturday, March 3, 2012

Perk up!

My Stampin' Up order was in this week.   I got some great new stamps and supplies.   One of the stamp sets that I've had my eye on is Morning Cup.   When my daughter saw it, she immediately wanted to stamp and color.   Given that her teacher is out sick, we have the perfect occasion for a cute get well card.   So last night we stamped and colored.   I usually stay up while the kids get settled into bed and during that time, I finished off my version of the card.   Angeline will get to assemble hers this morning.   So here's what we came up with.


All supplies and tools are Stampin' Up except for the watercolor paper is Strathmore.   We stamped with StazOn and colored using Stampin' Up markers and an aqua painter for a muddled water color look.   The printed paper is from Pawsitively II prints.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card! Great job with the coloring, too. I love the Pawsitively Prints with that set.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...