Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Merry-Go-Card

I was browsing around Hobby Lobby the other day and noticed this beautiful Merry-Go-Round horse.  On a whim, I picked it up.   I put it to use on this card colored with Copic markers and accented with some gorgeous printed paper by My Mind's Eye (Miss Caroline collection).  


Here's the inside of the card.   I stamped the image again, but very faintly.  I used Stampin' Up Pretty in Pink ink, stamped off on a scratch piece of paper and then stamped on the card.



Supplies: 
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Stampin' Up (Pretty in Pink - inside, and Lavender Lace - shading)
Paper: My Mind's Eye (Miss Caroline) printed paper, Stampin' Up cardstock 
Tools: Front: Fiskars border punch, , Ranger paper distresser;  Inside: Creative Memories heart shape punch 
Accessories: Ribbon (Stampin' Up) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...