Monday, October 8, 2012

Cheerful Monday - Birthday II

Here's a second Cheerful Monday card.   Check back to last Monday for my first and keep checking back on Mondays to see if I can manage to keep this up....  LOL.   



An angled shot so you can see the layers and dimension.   I just love adding a few layers and might need a 12 step program for pop dots (SU Dimensionals).

 

Inside




Supply List
Stamps:  Hero Arts (Small Open Flower, Small Closed Flower, and Zig Zag background), Stampin' Up (Perfect Punches)
Cardstock: Stampin' Up (Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White), Hammermill Coverstock for the card base)
Ink: SU (Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie)
Tools: SU large oval punch
Accessories: SU Satin Ribbon (Pumpkin Pie)

1 comment:

  1. Delight in your pop dot addiction. I have a dimensional addiction as well. I should buy stock in 3M since I use sooooo much of their foam tape.

    Really enjoying your cheerful Mondays.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...