Wednesday, September 26, 2012


It's been at least two years... but my stamp unmounting project is done.   I put together a tutorial before I started my blog on how I unmount my stamps.  I'll have to dig that up and post it.   But for now, here are the results of my unmounting project.  I've been feverishly working toward the home stretch.  And here they are...  

My stamps are nice and cozy in these CD cases by Stampin Up.   The stamp cases are stacked two tall in these squarish baskets I picked up at Michael's.  They're just the right size and I cut a piece of chipboard to go between the two rows of stamp cases as a separator.

Left side of my room

Right side of my room

Both sides of my room - a bit cluttered, but oh well...  

The other half of the playroom has a sofa, couple of chairs, cabinets and the TV.   The kids do their homework, crafting, and computer time on that table where my daughter is sitting now. Now what I need is a sewing weekend to get a window treatment on that rod in the background.   Never ending projects... 


  1. Okay, I am in awe of your stamping space. This is just beautiful.


  2. I'll look forward to seeing your tutorial on unmounting stamps. Your craftroom looks great

  3. I so admire your bravery in getting this done!! I keep looking at my stamps and chickening out! Well done!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...