Thursday, January 26, 2012

Angry Bird Smooshed Bottle Cap Magnets

I checked two large (like warehouse large) party supply stores in area for Angry Bird party favors.  Between both stores, I found one pack of cocktail napkins and one stack of drink cups.   No party favors at all.   Thus, we were left to our own devices.   We made some smooshed bottle cap magnets.   See the tutorial I posted earlier this month for instructions on how to make these.  The only additional step was to glue a magnet to the back of the bottle caps.   


I used Make the Cut (MTC) software to create the image and load the print and cut file to my KNK Zing.  The laser alignment on the Zing worked great.   I adhered the faces to a 1 inch circle of red cardstock.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...