Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sunny Ride

I don't know about you, but I could use some sunshine with this dreary winter weather we've been having.   The days the sun peeks through the clouds here seem to be far apart.  I suppose it doesn't help that I spend daylight hours at work 5 days a week.  So to brighten up my day, I pulled out some yummy yellow for this sweet ride. 

The card features the "Harley Bikes" set from Bombshell Stamps and is for this month's Bombshell Sketch challenge.   Check out the sketch and some other ideas on the Bombshell Blog





Here's this month's Bombshell Sketch. 


Stamps: Harley Bikes (Bombshell Stamps); Teeny Tiny Wishes (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: alcohol markers (Copic)
Printed paper: Authentique
Tools: punches (Stampin' Up), ovals from Creative Memories Custom Cutting System
Accessories: ribbon (Stampin' Up), misc brads. 


1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch.

    I love the papers you've used, the layout, and of course, the beautifully colored motorcycle!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...