Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Harley Anniversary


It's time for the September Bombshell Stamps Hump Day Hop.   The theme for this month's blog hop is Speed Demon - Master's of Transportation. Given that my hubby and I are both Harley Davidson enthusiasts, this is an easy challenge around this house.  In fact, this card was for my hubby for our anniversary.  

This card uses Bombshell Stamps' Harley Bikes set.   I stamped using black Stazon ink on water color paper.   I then used my new Tim Holtz Distress markers to color the bike and the background along with an aqua painter.   I admit, I need some more practice with those pens, but they're promising.  


The greeting is embossed with silver embossing powder.  The edges around the greeting is done with a direct to paper technique with versa mark and heat embossed with silver embossing powder.  

The base of the card is sliver metal that is embossed using a Tim Hotz embossing folder and colored with Tim Holtz embossing ink.   The final touch is a leather strap applied using Tim Holtz mini staples.   The card base is made with Stampin' Up cardstock.  



For more great projects using Bombshell Stamps follow the blog hop....  

Blog Roll


Monika: http://paperchrome.blogspot.com/ (you are here)

8 comments:

  1. What a great anniversary card! Happy, happy to you both! I think the embossing folder you used is fan-freaking-tastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the silver embossing and that embossing folder too. Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great anniversary card! love the leather addition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT card, the embossing is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!

    That's such a wonderful card. You did a great job coloring the motorcycle, especially for a first time with the Distress markers.

    I also love the embossed metal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, love the embossing! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...