Monday, June 3, 2013

Easy Butterfly Thank You

After my daughter's birthday party with some 20 friends attending, I needed a quick and easy thank you card.   This did just the trick.


What made it even easier is that I used this Fiskars stamping tool. 
I put the butterfly and a thank you greeting on the stamping plate and inked up using liquid chalk.  I knew the liquid chalk would give me an easy application. 


Turn the stamping tool and align it with the card base.   I like to stamp on a foam pad. that's what that burgundy rectangle is at the bottom. 


The stamping tool lets me gently lower the stamps onto the card base for a crisp impression. 


Fold the card base and voila - the easiest thank you card I ever made.   And oh so pretty.   



Supplies: 
Stamps: Swallowtail, Curly Cute (Stampin' Up)
Ink: liquid chalk (Colorbox)
Paper: white (Hammermill)
Tools: stamping jig (Fiskars)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...