Friday, May 25, 2012

Love for an Anniversary

It's my mother-in-law's anniversary in about a week.   So I sat down with my stamps and papers and came up with this card.


 

 I used an Anna Griffin stamp that I've had for ages and some stamps from Rubber Necker's Distressed st to add pink blotches into the background.   The image is colored with Copic markers.  I also added a bit of shading using Stampin' Up ink (Blushing Bride).  The background designer series paper is by Stampin' Up.  So is the cardstock and seam binding ribbon used.   Add some pearls and little gold pearls on either side of the "Love", and it's time to move onto the inside.




The inside is simply.   I used Stampin' Up Confetti White cardstock.  I cut a piece with my  Spellbinder die and inked it using Stampin' Up Blushing bride.   The greeting is from Stampin' Up (All Year Cheer).  And I used the same stamp from Rubber Necker to add a few pink blotches onto the background.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...